The Bakugan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bakugan Wars

It's an all out war in Vestroia. With the Vexos losing power they fight back against the Resistance and the new mysterious team.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shun's Profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shun

Shun

Shun's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Shun's Profile   Shun's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Hello I am Shun, I brawl with the Ventus Attribute, I am A member of the resistance. I fight to free the Bakugan!
I am also a Ninja! Smile I prefer to work alone. I don't socialize much. But when time comes to work together, it is then i will entrust then help of my team mates

Bakugan: Ventus Ingram 450
Aquos Elfin 450
Darkus Percival 400
Ventus Falconeer 350
Ventus Skyress
Ventus Ravenoid 360
Ventus Monarus 350

Bakugan Traps Ventus Hylash 400
Ventus Falconfly 390

Gate Cards: x3 Ventus Reactor: +200, or+300 Gs for Ventus bakugan.
x3 Darkus Reactor: +50, 100 or +200 Gs for Darkus bakugan.
x3 Aquos Reactor: +100, or 300 Gs for Aquos bakugan

Ability Cards:

x2 Darkus Driver: Increases your Darkus Percival's power level by 200 Gs.

x3 Tri-Gunner: Increases your Percival's power level by 300 Gs.

x2 Night Explorer: Allows Percival to decrease your opponent's bakugan by 300 Gs

x3 Thunder Power - Glimmering Slash: Increases your Hylash's power level by 200 Gs.

x3 Wind Power - Soaring Strike Shot: Increases your Ingram's power level by 200 Gs.

x2 Clawed Thunder Position - Kaganui: Allows your Hylash to neutralize your opponent's Ability cards this turn. Special and Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect. (EFFECT UNOFFICIAL)

x1 Phoenix Position - Continuous Dance: Increase your Ingram's power level by 200 Gs and decrease the opponent's power level by 300 Gs.

x2 Shadow Echo: Allows your Ingram to decrease the opponent's bakugan by 200 Gs apiece.

x3 Fly Enemy: Increases your Falcon Fly's power level by 200 Gs. (EFFECT UNOFFICIAL)

x1 Misty Shadow: Only available once, every other brawl. Allows your Darkus Percival to revert the opponent's bakugan back to its base power level.

x3 Shadow Split: Allows your Ingram to increase its power level by 200 Gs as well as decrease your opponent's bakugan by 100 Gs each.

x2 Black Maiden: Allows your Darkus bakugan to neutralize your opponent's Ability card. Special and Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect.

x1 Darkus Thunder: Increases your Darkus Percival's power level by 300 Gs and decrease your opponent's power level by 200 Gs.

x2 Armored Victory: Allows your Ingram to negate your opponent's Ability card. Special and Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect

x2 Thunder Bolt - Torrential Wave: Increases your Ingram's power level by 200 Gs.

x2 Shooting Stardust: Transfers 200 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your Aquos Elfin.

x3 Armored Mega-Dome: Increases your Ingram's power level by 200 Gs.

x3 Double Fangs - Gate Wing Shot: Allows your Ingram to increase your current standing bakugan by 200 Gs apiece.

x1 Jamming Elf: Allows your Ventus Elfin to reflect an opponents attack right back at them

x3 Slice Cutter: Allows your Mantris to decrease your opponent's bakugan's power level by 50 Gs.

x3 Jump Over Negate your opponent's Ability card that would decrease your bakugan's power level if you have a Ventus bakugan in the battle.

x2 Twin Machete: Increase your Mantris' power level by 100 Gs.

x1 Air Battle: Use a flying Ventus bakugan to negate the gate card and increase itself by 100 G's.

x2 Green Nobility Violent Wind: Increase your Ventus Skyress by 200 Gs

x1 Blow Away: Use your Ventus bakugan to blow back the opponent and drop them 50 LP

x2 Solar Plexus: Allows your Ventus bakugan to nullify your opponent's Gate Card and drop their bakugan's power level by 50 Gs.

x3 Storm Breaker: Allows your Ventus bakugan to nullify your opponent's Gate Card

x3Destruction Meteor Storm: Increases your Storm Skyress by 100 Gs.

x3Sparcap: Allows your Ravenoid to nullify your opponent's Gate Card, and increase Ravenoid's power level by 50 Gs.

x2 Delta Marine Snow: Allows your Aquos Elfin to negate your opponent's Ability cards this turn. Special and Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect. (EFFECT UNOFFICIAL)

x3 Darkus Ante: Negates your opponent's Darkus bakugan's Ability or Special Ability. Fusion Abilities are excluded from this effect. (EFFECT UNOFFICIAL)

x1 SubTerra Reaction: Only available once, every other brawl. Allows your Aquos Elfin to change your opponent's attribute to SubTerra for this turn.

x2 Blue Shield: Allows your Aquos Bakugan to protect itself from your opponents attacks this round

x1 Ventus and Pyrus Co-Relation: If you are a Ventus bakugan against a Pyrus bakugan, increase your Ventus' power level by 100 Gs.

x1 Marionette: Use your Mantris bakugan transfer 200 G's from your opponent to himself

x1 Winds of Fury: If you use two Ventus bakugan this brawl one being a Ventus Skyress inflict 200 points of damage to your opponents Life Gauge. (Only use once every two brawls)

x1 Back Draft: If you have a Ventus bakugan on the battlefield, send yours or your opponent's bakugan on the Gate Card back to its owner.
x1 Sling Blazer: Allows Mantris to transfer 150 G's from your opponent to himself.

x1 Revive: Return all of your lost LP back to your life gauge (Only use once every 3 brawls) BANNED IN TOURNAMENTS.

x3 Haos and Ventus Diagonal Relation: If you have a Haos bakugan against a Ventus bakugan, or a Ventus bakugan against a Haos bakugan, increase your power level by 100 Gs.

Last edited by Shun on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jhound27
Admin
Jhound27

BakuCash
wallet:
Shun's Profile Left_bar_bleue200/1000000Shun's Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000000)

Shun's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shun's Profile   Shun's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:06 am

ok a few things.

1. You may want some more bakugan
2. A lot of your cards are used here but those definitions arent. Go Here For Cards and Here for bakugan I recomend going to both because on this site season 1 2 and New Vestroia are all featured so thats all.
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganwars.forumakers.com

Shun's Profile
Page 1 of 1