The Bakugan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bakugan Wars

It's an all out war in Vestroia. With the Vexos losing power they fight back against the Resistance and the new mysterious team.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi Empty
PostSubject: I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi   I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:01 am

Hi........I am signing up so Jhound has 30 members on his site and then he will start the tournament for blaze....All the best in the tournament(to blaze)

----Shadow

Power Abuse Power Abuse Power Abuse Power Abuse Power Abuse Power Abuse
Back to top Go down
Drago52

Drago52

BakuCash
wallet:
I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi Left_bar_bleue0/0I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi Empty
PostSubject: welcome   I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:11 pm

Well even so if you join migt as well have fun create a profile and brawl here.

If you want to brawl here post reply and tell me which side you want to go to.
Back to top Go down
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx

PostSubject: Re: I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi   I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:27 am

Drago52 wrote:

Is jhound vexos?If he is vexos then put me in the resistance!!
Back to top Go down
Jhound27
Admin
Jhound27

BakuCash
wallet:
I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi Left_bar_bleue200/1000000I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi   I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:57 pm

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx wrote:
Drago52 wrote:

Is jhound vexos?If he is vexos then put me in the resistance!!

Not only am I vexos. I'm the leader buddy.
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganwars.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi   I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am joining only so that Jhound will start the tournament and blaze wil be happy........and hi
Page 1 of 1