The Bakugan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bakugan Wars

It's an all out war in Vestroia. With the Vexos losing power they fight back against the Resistance and the new mysterious team.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masquerade_Darkon, here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masquerade_Darkon

Masquerade_Darkon, here. Empty
PostSubject: Masquerade_Darkon, here.   Masquerade_Darkon, here. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:42 pm

No more games and incognitos. For those of you Jhound failed to tell, I attempted to hack this site in order to see how well he would handle it. I was HELPING him for a precautionary matter. You all took it the wrong way and turned against me, even asking Pudder to try and hack into my own site.

I just want to make this clear. I have nothing against this site, and even if I had, I would compromise with Jhound about it before terminating the forum. All I ask for is access to these types of sites. Do NOT ban me again, as there is no reason for it.

Webmaster Jhound27, if you intentionally banned me even after I revealed to you the truth, you're paranoid, and have nothing to fear.
Back to top Go down
slav

BakuCash
wallet:
Masquerade_Darkon, here. Left_bar_bleue200/1000000Masquerade_Darkon, here. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000000)

Masquerade_Darkon, here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masquerade_Darkon, here.   Masquerade_Darkon, here. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:43 am

Yo M_D.
Back to top Go down

Masquerade_Darkon, here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bakugan Wars :: Introductions-
Jump to: