The Bakugan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bakugan Wars

It's an all out war in Vestroia. With the Vexos losing power they fight back against the Resistance and the new mysterious team.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

story time XD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lou

BakuCash
wallet:
story time XD Left_bar_bleue0/0story time XD Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

story time XD Empty
PostSubject: story time XD   story time XD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:19 am

sorry i had to call it that XD I really couldnt resist XD

Anyways back on a more 'normal' note would anyone like to start a RP story with me?
If not i will just start a random story, oh yeah i have tendency to write in script form, sorry.
Its from doing Art, Media and Drama at once, ^_^, it destorys your wrighting skills XD... ok then i will start. Feel free to join in any time you like ^_^ ok!

Lou: *walking through a park in new vestroia with bags full of shopping, full of new clothes* Well that was fun right, Monarus?
Monarus: *sat on Lou's shoulder* We've been shopping for 10 hours..... O_0 ....in one day.
Lou: *looking very worried* I didnt bore you did I?
Monarus: *laughing* Don't be silly. I thought that it was very amusing, espially when that guy fell into your changing room.
Lou: *going red* Shut up! *joking around* Well people shouldn't leave the floors wet...
Monarus: Thease are not humans like yourself Lou, they are vestals.
Lou: *stiiting on a bench resting her arms from the heavey bags* Well... apart from the eyes look the same as humans unless... *goes bright red and starts giggling*
Monarus: O_0 Dear lord, young lady get your mind out of the gutter!
Lou: I carn't help it... and I think its gone beyond gutter level *starts giggling*
Monarus: Dear Sweet Lord... *sigh*
Back to top Go down

story time XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bakugan Wars :: Fan-fic stories-
Jump to: